Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Putting on winter tires


We have been asked how Brad is spending his time. He is working a 40+ hour a week. He, and the rest of the maintenance team have their hands full taking care of the buildings, various building projects, and, on a day like today, changing the tires on 16 of the 32 vehicles that the school owns. Winter is coming and German law requires winter tires on every vehicle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! I'm sorry we have been so slow to respond to your emails and the Blog. This Blog business is new to me so I have no idea where it is going. Anyway, let me know if you receive it. I'm glad to see that Brad is keeping busy. Otherwise you know what happens when you sit in the coffee house all day eating strudel. We'll work on the Blog issue when we see what happens with this one. Otherwise it will just be email. Jerry & Wanda